It has been quite a week. While the boys have been in St. Louis at hockey camp, and Olivia in Pennsylvania at gymnastics camp, Dale & I escaped to New York City for a little time on our own. We have packed lots into this window of time and are very thankful for this "second honeymoon" after 20+ years of wedded bliss.
We have learned a lot and gained an appreciation for this city during open air bus tours of Manhattan, Brooklyn and Harlem. We have taken extra time to see Times Square, the World Trade Center site, Madison Square Gardens, Wall Street, Statue of Liberty, a Broadway show and, of course, shopping. I'll upload some pictures when I find my camera/pc cable...
One of the highlights was chatting with a former pastor & boss of mine, Dave Epstein, who now has a church in Manhattan. Dale also ran into a co-worker from TCI in the middle of Time Square! Wild!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment