Monday, June 11, 2007

The Grand Canyon!!


PSALM 148 ~ Praise to the Lord from Creation

1 Praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD from the heavens;
Praise Him in the heights!

2 Praise Him, all His angels;
Praise Him, all His hosts!

3 Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all you stars of light!

4 Praise Him, you heavens of heavens,
And you waters above the heavens!

5 Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For He commanded and they were created.

6 He also established them forever and ever;
He made a decree which shall not pass away.

7 Praise the LORD from the earth,
You great sea creatures and all the depths;

8 Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;

9 Mountains and all hills;
Fruitful trees and all cedars;

10 Beasts and all cattle;
Creeping things and flying fowl;

11 Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;

12 Both young men and maidens;
Old men and children.

13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above the earth and heaven.

14 And He has exalted the horn of His people,
The praise of all His saints--
Of the children of Israel,
A people near to Him.
Praise the LORD!

7 comments:

Grampa said...

It looks like you are having your best time ever. Your pictures look great. You will have lots to tell about when you get home. Is everybody walking funny from all the horseback-riding? What a nice surprise Olivia when I opened 1 of my bags from Huntsville to get that picture and coaster. I use it every day. We are tracking down hockey in Stittsville. We should be getting some definite info to-night from the Association. Grandma

Grampa said...

The canyon is beautifull place that is why they call it Grand.WE won'tbe answering you for a few days taking computer to rapair shop the cd rom is broken. Have a great time

Abner's Girl said...

I am praising Him for the opportunity to take this trip with you all! Thanks for including us...wish I was really with instead of being buried here!
Love ya'
Carla

Anonymous said...

Prasie His mighty name and delight in Him all day and night long!!

Hallelujah!!

Paula said...

Your blog is amazing! I had not checked in yet as I thought I would be too computer ignorant! Sue you made it real easy for me in your last email, thanks. What an amazing family adventure you are having. Olivia, Murf is doing great! We all think he is very cute; but we are surprised how small he is. Our new dog Cosmo has a crush on Murf. She goes over to the cage and gives Murf kisses through the bars. Murf stands up on his back legs to receive the kisses. Daisy doesn't have anything to do with any of this! I think she is a little worn down by Murfs crush on her! He still squeeks like crazy when he is near her!
I will check in regularly now!
Paula

Kay said...

I haven't checked in for a few days but, WOW, have you guys been having a great time! The Grand Canyon and ATV pictures from Bryce brought back so many good memories of our trip last summer. I believe that ATV trip is the same one that we took! :-) I even recognize the 'shack' in the background - pretty wild.

We had our 'first official day' back in the gym and with the new groups. James was having one of his 'moody' days and I can't say it was a whole lot of fun for anyone. :-( But we have hopes of better things as everyone gets acclamated to the changes!! We did discover that 4 hours is a LONG time in the gym! Olivia, Anna misses you!!!!

I loved your posting of the Psalm. That's really the only appropriate response when you get a glimpse of that sight for the first time, huh? Hope your adventures just keep getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you guys are really doing it! Good on you! We in Ottawa are getting on with life after the Sens run at the cup. It will be great to see you.
God bless, Dennis and Angelina