On day four we went riding at 4 Eagle Ranch near Wolcott. Mom had Deisel, Dad had Apache, Alex had Slick, Eric had Shot, and I had Tanner. Each horse had a character of it's rider, for example, I am very tanned and I had Tanner. We did some trotting, some of us got some pain! Luckily, we all stayed on, and are proud of that. Our guide was Brandon. He had been riding his whole life, and grew up in Colorado. Now the kids want to take lessons in Canada. It was a joy ride! ~ Olivia
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
A Day Of Riding
On day four we went riding at 4 Eagle Ranch near Wolcott. Mom had Deisel, Dad had Apache, Alex had Slick, Eric had Shot, and I had Tanner. Each horse had a character of it's rider, for example, I am very tanned and I had Tanner. We did some trotting, some of us got some pain! Luckily, we all stayed on, and are proud of that. Our guide was Brandon. He had been riding his whole life, and grew up in Colorado. Now the kids want to take lessons in Canada. It was a joy ride! ~ Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm loving that your having a good time olivia!! We all miss you here in huntsville!
your best freind, hopfely for life, michelle
Post a Comment