Wow, it's been three years since I wrote in this thing...seems like a lifetime ago!
Dale & I are about to embark on our next adventure heading west again with a motorcycle, a daughter, and a couple of friends. The boys have been lectured, quizzed and left with notes and schedules in order to keep busy, the house in 'order' and the dog alive upon our return. The grandparents, neighbours and various well-placed friends have been notified. We'll see how it goes... Regardless, I'm ready for a vacation.
Dale & I are about to embark on our next adventure heading west again with a motorcycle, a daughter, and a couple of friends. The boys have been lectured, quizzed and left with notes and schedules in order to keep busy, the house in 'order' and the dog alive upon our return. The grandparents, neighbours and various well-placed friends have been notified. We'll see how it goes... Regardless, I'm ready for a vacation.


3 comments:
I love it when the Hein's travel!!! AND now it's the HeinDosky's! Have fun guys and come back refreshed. Praying for sweet moments all the way there and back.
Love ya lots!
We propose... ;) Wish you were here too. The Heindowskys
I "propose" you send me a plane ticket and I'll ride home with you!!! AND I "propose" you write more often!! Bottoms up Baby!! Here's to the HeinDowsky's!
Post a Comment