Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On to the Next Phase!

Another adventure awaits us as we continue to wrap up details in Huntsville, AL in preparation for our move back to Canada!

The kids have another 10 days of school left and we are also filling out registration forms and course selections for their new schools in the Ottawa area. So much to do...so little time... Yet we are grateful for how God is orchastrating our every step.

Our theme verse for this adventure is I Corinthians 2:9&10 ~ "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him - but God has revealed it to us by His Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God."

As I work on things at the home front, Dale is busy developing the business side. His new business will include development and execution of hockey programs, schools, camps, rink construction, and other related ventures. He will also be consulting on other business matters. It certainly is an exciting time!
We will be taking to month of June to travel, see some sights, as well as the kids have their various camps to attend. Our travels will take us to the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, the Grand Canyon, St. Louis, Pennsylvania, New York City, Guelph, ON, and finally arriving in Ottawa. The purpose of this blog will be to track and journal our travels as well as keep in touch with you. Please pray for safety for us, and we look forward to hearing from you too!
We hope you enjoy this journey with us!! See you online... ~ Susan

3 comments:

Abner's Girl said...

I am in awe of you Suebee!!! I haven't even packed a box yet:(. I will be enjoying the "GREAT HEIN ADVENTURE" from here!

Love you guys,
Carla
Jeremiah 29:11

pamela said...

Love the picture !!!! What an incredible journey ahead in this season of life. "Go for it"! (Hezekiah 3:16)

Sue you are a one-of-a-kind treasure! You're family is blessed.

xoxox
pam
:+_)

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, I'll be ridin' along with you, and sharing in the excitement!
Got some cards ready too....can you say,"EUCHRE"??
We can't wait to see you.

Love, Caroline
P.S. Let Pat know I am thinking of her too!